Sunday, April 5, 2009

April 5th - Day 21



Hello all! My apologies for the delay in posting. I went back to work last week, and working 12-15 hours per day plus being at the hospital. Thats defiantly a recipe for sleep! Anyway, nothing has really changed with Omari. Well... there were some good changes. He is still virsus and infection free. He has gained some more weight. He now weighs 2.7lbs. Also they increased his feedings quit a bit since my last few postings. He is now receiving 22ml every 3 hours. I was able to hold him for the first time yesterday. It was SOOO SCARY!! He cried in like.... I dont know..... 2 MINUTES! Shows what parenting skills I have lol. My wife held him today for about 20 minutes. He is holding his body tempature on his own very well so far.

OH YEA... It was unamimously voted amongst the nursing staff to upgrade his diaper size to new born. When we called to check on him, we were told that he had BIG POOPS. I have 3 words for ya.... THATS MY BOY!

Checkout this video of him from today posted below!


1 comment:

  1. He is so so beautiful. Look at that hair!

    Love you guys, Omari's gramma.

    ReplyDelete